1. Jumper settings for high targets (8-15) of SCSI-2 host adapter ??
Well, the '^Subject: ' line says the core of it.
A SCSI-2 adapter, as I understand it, is, in theory, able to address
Now, of course, _none_ of my old "boat-anchor" SCSI-1 drives have
_4_ target-set jumpers. Only three, for selection to targets 0-7.
But I have a so-called "fast SCSI-2" disk, a Quantum DSP 3210 2 Gbyte
model, in protective wrapping in a box in my closet, waiting for an
adapter. And I have the technical information sheets faxed to me by
Quantum open on my lap as I write this. And _nowhere_ in this data
is it mentioned how to set up this drive as a SCSI target outside the
range of targets 0-7.
Similarly, my Tandberg TDC 4120 tape drive, in service as I write
this, is written up as supporting the SCSI-2 spec. And yet, again,
I see no data on configuration of this beast as target 8 through 15
for a SCSI-2 adapter. And no jumper to use for exploitation of this
1) Just how _does_ one set a SCSI device as target 8-15 ?? Given
that none of them seem jumper-selectable for targets in that range.
Nope, it does _not_ seem to be in the FAQ. Just came from there.
I'd like an answer to this one. I've got a Buslogic 958 SCSI
controller coming on a system I ordered last week. And I would like
to be able to extract the rated performance from it, in terms of
Thanks in advance, Charles.
3. Kentech vlb ide KJD-IDEIOVLB jumper setting?
4. External Tape Drive ??
5. UltraStor 34F SCSI Adaptor and OS 5.0
6. Slow printing with DOSEMU & NOVELL pserver
7. Got trouble: Linux doesn't see UltraStor SCSI adaptor
8. lint. Where do I get it?
9. UltraStor 14N SCSI adapter any good?
10. Installation problems with Ultrastor 24f (SCSI adapter)
11. Ultrastor 22f (esdi card) confuses Ultrastor 24f (scsi card) drivers
12. Need jumper-settings for Adaptec 6360 SCSI-card
13. SLS 1.03 doesn't know my VLB SCSI Adapter