streamer

Post by Dmitry Melekho » Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi!

What tape drives  are supported by linux?

--
Dmitry Melekhov

http://www.aspec.ru/~dm

1. Making Streamer-Backups

Hello everyone out there,

I'm new to linux and I have some problems creating streamer-backups. I'm
using SuSE 6.0 with kernel 2.0.36 on a Pentium-II with ASUS P2B-S
(Adaptec 2940U2W-controller). The streamer is a SCSI-II Tandberg-Data
Travan NS8 Pro. How do I have to set up a script for making a full
backup once a week and incremental backups each day? Which program do I
have to use for that task in generally? Is there a graphical interface
e.g. for KDE similar to Seagate Backup Exec for Netware/Windows
available? Is there any command line option that I can use with the cron
daemon?

Any help is appreciated!
Thank you very much,
Yves

2. Writing data from Kernel to a data file in user space

3. Problems with Wangtek SCSI streamer (longish)

4. FrontPage Patch for Apache

5. Install a streamer on a REDHAT 4.1

6. Database for LINUX (Redhat 5.0 or up)

7. Everex 499 streamer , 12 MB RAM

8. Seyon: Is it possible to transmit the ~ character?

9. Irwin Floppy-Streamer

10. Linux & Colorado Jumbo 250 Tape Streamer problems

11. Speed problems with DLT streamer

12. streamer problems

13. mysterious problems with SCSI Streamer