Guillemot Maxi 64 Home Studio 2 problem

1. Guillemot Maxi 64 Home Studio 2

Hi, has anyone had any success configuring the Guillemot Maxi
64 Home Studio PnP/ISA sound card on Linux 2.0.36
or 2.2.5. I can't hear any sound but I *can* record. It is as if
the volume was set to zero! But the mixer works ok: I can choose
the recording input, adjust the level etc. but with no audible effects!

So is there a trick?

I tried the oss eval with no more success.

Laurent Zanoni

2. Setting up an FTP with a browser between two computers using IP address

3. Guillemot MaxiSound Home Studio 64

4. Problems starting X

5. maxi sound 64 home studio 2 i don't find the driver :'-(

6. SMP (?) and Linux

7. Maxi Sound 64 home studio

8. Netstat says open, nmap says closed

9. linux and Maxi 64 Home Studio sound card

10. Maxi sound / Home studio pro 64

11. Using sound card MAXI HOME STUDIO 64

12. Maxi Home Studio Pro 64 driver

13. guillemot maxi studio isis soundcard and linux