Help - Networking 3com`

Post by Ryan » Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I am using a dual boot machine at work on a lan with 95/linux , 95 works
fine. I recompiled the kernal to support my 3Com Etherlink 900 XL card
using the latest Vortex driver (3c59x). But it cant see my network at all.
Here is the messages file.

How does linux actually let me select an IRQ or IO address? I ran make
xconfig many times trying various options.

Thanks

begin 600 Messages
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
5.B!23T]4($Q/1TE.($].('1T>3$*
`
end

1. Need Help - networking 3com

I am using a dual boot machine at work on a lan with 95/linux , 95 works
fine. I recompiled the kernal to support my 3Com Etherlink 900 XL card
using the latest Vortex driver (3c59x). But it cant see my network at all.
Here is the messages file.

How does linux actually let me select an IRQ or IO address? I ran make
xconfig many times trying various options.

Thanks

begin 600 Messages
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
5.B!23T]4($Q/1TE.($].('1T>3$*
`
end

2. wd8003 clone card -help!

3. 3Com network card cannot see network

4. Please help - New modem problem

5. Networking 3COM card - cant get to recognize network

6. emacs-19.34 dumps core on AIX 4.2

7. Installing on i386 platform with 3COM 3c905c network card, help?

8. AVS5 port to Linux Questionaire

9. HELP: 3Com network card

10. HELP: Network gurus!! 3Com 3C503

11. 3com network card help

12. Help: How to configure 2 identical 3Com 3c509 ISA Network Card

13. Problems w/ 3Com 509b network card - please help