Help HP LazerJet series II

Post by Alex Martynen » Thu, 29 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hi
I am seting up a HP LaserJet series II for linux. Adn I can't find a right
configuration in file '/etc/printcap'
Can some body help me.

Alex.

1. HELP PLEASE!-->HP Laserjet series II setup problems

Hello,

        I am having problems setting up my laserjet II on my RH 4.0 box. I use
the printtool to set it up using the IIp filter but it just spews out
blank paper.
        I use this command to print: lpr <filename>. It seems as if it isn't
spooling correctly because as soon as I enter the command it starts to
print.
        I really need to get this printer up and running! Any help would be
greatly appreciated. I have rtfm but they haven't answered my
questions....
        I have posted this request before and got a response to use either asp
or magic filter. I installed asp but couldn't figure out how it worked!

        Thanks!

2. cachefs wildly innefficient

3. HP Laserjet Series II prints garbage

4. import file

5. HP LaserJet series II ps printing

6. AMD 761 Radeon SDR AGP

7. Pringting PS on a HP Laserjet Series II

8. Setting up ftp permissions

9. HP LaserJet Series II

10. [Fwd: APS FILTER AND HP SERIES-II LJET]

11. Printcap for HP laserjet series II

12. HP LaserJet Series II

13. Star Office 3.1 & HP LJ Series II printer