STB Velocity 128 (nVidia Riva 128) support?

STB Velocity 128 (nVidia Riva 128) support?

Post by Jin S Y » Sun, 05 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know if the STB Velocity 128 (nVidia Riva 128) supported
under Linux or where I may be able to find register level tech docs to
write the driver?  nVidia, the company the makes the chipset and STB
refuse both refuse by request for the information.

I currently have Win95 and WinNT on my PII system and would like to give
Linux and the BeOS(www.be.com) a try.  What does it mean in Linux for a
card to be unsupported?  For example, in 95 & NT, if you don't have the
driver installed, you usually still get 640x480 16 colors and in the
BeOS, you get nothing(just a blank screen).

Thanks,
Jin Yu
--
BeDev ID: 6731

http://www.coresi.com/yuweb/

1. STB Velocity 128 (nVidia Riva 128) support

[...]

2. A Note from UNM about MAKING MONEY

3. STB Velocity 128 (nVidia Riva 128) support?

4. Can't post. NNTP configuration problem?

5. Flushing a socket id

6. Need Driver for nVidia RIVA 128 (STB Velocity 128)

7. Redhat Package Problems

8. STB velocity 128 Nvidia Riva 128 chipset

9. looking for driver for STB velocity 128 w/ Nvidia Riva 128 chipset

10. stb veloctiy 128 (nvidia riva 128) (frozen black screen)

11. STB Velocity 128 NVidia Riva

12. STB velocity 128 - Nvidia Riva