PCI SCSI FUTURE DOMAIN 36c70 SUPPORTED?

Post by Alofs D » Wed, 19 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone know if the futue domain 36c70 pic scsi controller is supported.

Donar

--
 ()===============================================================()

   ()===============================================================()

1. Support for Future Domain TMC-36C70 (Adaptec AHA-2920) SCSI Adapter?

Hi All,

We're moving from a Linux (RedHat 5.0) to a FreeBSD environment. At this
stage we're preparing our fbsd environment on a spare machine. Our
production
server have a Future Domain TMC-36C70 PCI SCSI adapter (similar to the
Adaptec AHA-2920 as I've read).

Does FreeBSD (esp. 2.2.7) support this SCSI Adapter? If not, will
it be hard to port Linux drivers to FreeBSD? Can someone do this?

I've read somewhere about experimental drivers for the 36C70 but cannot
find it at this time, suggestions where made to look in /xperimnt, where?

What SCSI adapters are suggested for FreeBSD use? Looking at 2.2.7 and
3.0.x?

Thank a lot,

--
laurens van alphen   craxx web designers

2. Boot managers for W95/DOS/Win311 and OS/2 and FreeBSD/Linux

3. HELP ! Future Domain 36C70 !!

4. Using Modems

5. Adaptec 2920 / Future Domain 3260 (36c70)

6. Wang DAT 4mm on Sparc2 with Solaris 2.1

7. Future Domain TMC-3260 PCI SCSI controller doesn't work

8. So I'm stupid

9. Future Domain TMC-3260SVP PCI, SCSI controller

10. Future Domain PCI SCSI controller not detected

11. future domain scsi pci

12. Future Domain TMC-3260SVP PCI SCSI Controller

13. Future Domain PCI SCSI controller not detected