VSCOM PCI Serial Card with devfs

Post by Alexander W. Lyn » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:28:51

OK I finally have to admit defeat. I have been trying to get a VSCOM PCI
dual serial to work with devfs.  I have converted to only using the new
devfs naming with no compatibility and I can find no way of getting it
to recognize the extra serial ports.

I have IRQ sharing and all the related information in my kernel (2.4.17)
and the card shows up when I look at /proc/pci, but devfs refuses to see
it.

Linux - Because i want to get somewhere today!