Diamond Stealth24VLB and Compudyne Monitor

Diamond Stealth24VLB and Compudyne Monitor

Post by Lefteris Giakoumat » Sun, 25 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

I need some help with my XF86Config file... My current setup is a Diamond
Stealth 24 VLB with 1 meg ram on it, and a Compudyne KD - 1500 N Monitor.
I can't seem to get x-windows working right, if anyone has the same
configuration, can you e-mail me your XF86Config file?

Thanks.

L. Giakoumatos

1. Compudyne KD-1440 / Diamond Stealh 64DRAM ?

Does anybody have a decent XF86Config for a Compudyne KD-1440?

So far the only way I can get 1024x768x256 is with this modeline:

with these clocks on the Diamond:

This monitor has a bad tendency to not sync with standard modelines.
Is the problem with my individual monitor, or is there a special
config for it?  I know Compudyne is an OEM brand for CompUSA, does
anybody know the manufacturer?

Thanks!

------------------------+----------------------------------------------
   James L. McGill      |   Professional Internet Consulting [PICnet]
 Systems Administrator  |   A Division of Netcom Communications Corp.
                        |                  Dallas, Texas

------------------------+----------------------------------------------
It's a lot of fun being alive ... I wonder if my bed is made?!?

2. .gl viewer

3. trouble finding the right modeline for matrox card/compudyne monitor

4. GET RID OF WINDOW !!!!!!

5. X config for Compudyne 14 monitor?

6. How can i print PostScript with my BJ-200???

7. compudyne kd1450 monitor

8. Booting from bootdisk only ???

9. Question: X, Orchid Fahrenheit 1280 and Compudyne Monitor.

10. Settings for a Compudyne monitor?

11. Cardinal SnapPlus Video/Compudyne 1024V monitor !help!

12. Compudyne KD1500 monitor - equivalents?

13. Anyone have Compudyne SVGA KD-1440G monitor or similar?