LINUX JOBS in LA

Post by Pacific Interne » Tue, 29 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Pacific Internet is an established Internet company located in the
Culver
City neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. Due to the great success
of
our WebCube Internet servers, we have immediate openings for the
following positions. All positions are full-time, on-site, in Los
Angeles. We provide full benefits, competitive compensation packages,
and
a ground-level opportunity to participate in an up and coming,
entrepreneurial Internet company.
Pacific Internet
600 Corporate Pointe, Suite 100
Culver City, CA 90230
Tel (310) 410-9700
Fax (310) 215-8071

http://www.pacnet.com

Technical Support / Quality Assurance - Linux, TCP/IP, Internet
Provide phone and e-mail  support to our Internet customers. Diagnose
Linux, Router,  and TCP/IP related problems. Opportunity to move into
UNIX R&D and senior Webmaster position. Must have knowledge of Linux, PC
Hardware, TCP/IP, WWW, and Internet.

R&D Engineer, System Administration - Linux, Internet
Exciting research and development of our new generation Linux-based
WebCube Internet server. Must have advanced experience with Internet
tools and ISP servers, Linux, PC Hardware, TCP/IP, routing, TCL, and
Java.

WWW Content Design and Development
=============================
Develop leading-edge WWW multi-media content, using state of the art
HTML
development tools. Experience with Photoshop, scanning, CGI forms, and
frames. Great creative opportunity to master shockwave, java, etc.
Please
Email us the URLs of sites you have developed.

**************************
Pacific Internet
600 Corporate Pointe, Suite 100
Culver City, CA 90230
Tel (310) 410-9700
Fax (310) 215-8071

http://www.pacnet.com
**************************

1. LINUX JOB OPENINGS/LA

DATE POSTED:  1/15/96

COMPANY:      PACIFIC INTERNET is a Culver City based Internet company.
              We develop the WebCube, a turnkey UNIX Internet server.
              We provide full benefits, education reimbursement, and exciting
              R&D opportunities. All positions are full-time/on-site in Los Angeles.

PLEASE CONTACT:

Human Resources
PACIFIC INTERNET
600 Corporate Pointe, Suite 100
Culver City, CA 90230
Tel: (310) 410 9700
Fax: (310) 215-8071

http://www.pacnet.com

POSITION:     UNIX ADMIN.
=======================================
SKILLS/
REQUIREMENTS: 2+ years in UNIX or LINUX system administration.
              extensive experience with T1, ISDN, PPP connections
              extensive experience with router, named, sendmail - configuration
              BS CS or equivalent

LOCATION:     Los Angeles (Culver City), California - full-time.
START DATE:   immediately
PAY RATE:     $45-$75K per annum.

POSITION:     HW/SW ENGINEER
=================================
SKILLS/
REQUIREMENTS: BS/MS in CS
              extensive experience in UNIX, strong PC-HW knowledge
              extensive experience in with T1, ISDN, PPP connections
              extensive experience in Internet Networking
              able to adapt, modify, patch HW-Drivers, Kernel-SW
              Programming in C, C++, Perl, Tcl/Tk, HTML
              Database knowledge preferred.

LOCATION:     Los Angeles (Culver City), California - full-time.
START DATE:   immediately
PAY RATE:     $45-$75K per annum.

POSITION:     CUSTOMER SUPPORT
==============================
SKILLS/
REQUIREMENTS: Extensive experience in UNIX system administration,
              good knowledge of Linux and TCP/IP networking.
              Knowledge of PC hardware. Xclnt communication skills.
LOCATION:     Los Angeles (Culver City), California
START DATE:   immediately

2. CGI script for changing NIS password

3. Job US-CA-LA Unix/Linux Graphics Programmer

4. E10K Resources

5. Linux Jobs / LA

6. help on routing tables

7. LINUX JOBS/ LA