Pace TV & radio card under RH 6.1

Post by Ben Smit » Sun, 12 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if redhat 6.1 (2.2.13) supports the pace tv & radio card ??
I can only find reference to other tv cards in the kernel configuration.
Alternativly has anyone writen a patch or driver to support this ?

please  e-mail me if you can help.

1. ATI-TV card - will it work with RH 6.1?

OK,

I've got an ATI-TV ISA card.  Works fine under, ahem, Win98.  Sorry.
Trying to ween myself but this card represents the 2nd TV in my house
and I'd like to see it running under Linux.

Can I get it to work under RedHat 6.1?  The ATI site is singularly
unhelpful.

Anyone out there had success?

Devin

2. rivafb (framebuffer vor riva cards problems)

3. bttv: Pace TV card Workaround

4. Re Aix device drivers

5. Video4Linux Problem: Bttv/Pace TV Card

6. configuration

7. AT&T ksh & RH 6.1

8. Turning off DPMS

9. RH 6.1 and Mandrake 6.1 Freeze on Install

10. Hauppauge TV/Radio Card

11. TV+Radio card under redhat 7.1...

12. Hauppauge TV/Radio Card

13. Q: TV and/or Radio cards?