I finally got an external and am able to connect to the net using red
hat 5.2 and netscape. My question which is probably simpleis:How do I
tell what speed I am connected to my ISP,I am use to windows and just
pointing to my icons??
1. Force pppd to report actual connection speed, instead of local port speed
I noticed that pppd reports the local port speed which is set to
115200. May I know how to set it to report the actual line connection
speed? (which is not 115200, my modem is a 56K only)
chee at mail-me dot com
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
* Watch my return address! Editing required !*
3. ppp: howto trace connection speed /connection time?
5. how to fix the dce connection speed ??
6. i386 netbsd 1.1, ELF, and Linux
7. Connection Speed (command for it??)
8. help using getopts in Solaris
9. win32-to-linux connection speed estimator
10. Modem connection speed using netcfg
12. Find out my connection speed?