Dell Laptop Latitude xpi

1. Linux Installation under Dell Laptop Latitude XPI 135 without CD ROM

Linux Fans and Freaks!,

Can anyone give me some suggestions how to install
the Linux system on my Dell Laptop without CD ROM drive.
I tried it via Harddisk copy, (directories suse, a1, setup....as described)
but the console is not found and it stops the system.
(Even SuSe support could not help)

thanks in advance

--
Istvan Cocron

2. help re Sony Sun, Moon, Star CD (533A)

3. Dell Latitude XPi Laptop Help

4. Converting commas to newlines

5. Linux on a Dell Latitude XPi P75D laptop

6. dtksh demos - X11

7. Dell Latitude XPi laptop

8. PPP/DNS question

9. XF86config file for Dell Latitude XPi 120D Laptop

10. How to change time on built-in clock in Dell Latitude XPi laptop?

11. Linux on a Dell Latitude XPi P75D laptop

12. Freebsd on a Dell Latitude XPi 150 CD Laptop ??

13. DELL Latitude XPi Laptop.. Can't install.