Drivers for miro Movie Machine ?

Post by Christian Gos » Thu, 09 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi all,

does anybody know of a driver for Linux for the above stated video card ?

I have already searched through linux.org and some search engines .. without success ..
maybe I'm just blind, but if you know anything about a driver, please tell me..

bye
Christian

Drivers for miro Movie Machine ?

Post by jed » Thu, 09 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi all,

>does anybody know of a driver for Linux for the above stated video card ?

>I have already searched through linux.org and some search engines .. without success ..
>maybe I'm just blind, but if you know anything about a driver, please tell me..

        Goto penguin.lvcm.com and follow the Video links.
        However, your particular card might not be supported
        yet.

--
Hardly. Microsoft has brought the microcomputer OS to
the point where it is more bloated than even OSes from          |||

Post by Wesley Hoskin » Fri, 10 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> Hi all,

> does anybody know of a driver for Linux for the above stated video card ?

> I have already searched through linux.org and some search engines .. without success ..
> maybe I'm just blind, but if you know anything about a driver, please tell me..

The only drivers available are for cards that have chips which have
their specs release... ie: in Miro's case the one based upkn the
Brooktree or Zoran chip. All of the others are supposed to require an NDA for
their specifications ?.

I have pointers to most drivers around at :

http://www.atlantek.com.au/USERS/wes/linux/frame.html

(Need to update it for Alan Cox's video for linux stuff - which tries
to unify the drivers into a single kernel interface ! ).
(See the latest kernels for details on this and the gnomovision ?
site (which is a cvs archive).

wes

1. Movies, movies, movies!!!

Spring/Summer 2003 is going to DA BOMB for action/adventure baby!

The Matrix Reloaded
Terminator 3
X-2
The Hulk
Bulletproof Monk
LOTR - The Return of the King

--
rapskat -  23:03:04 up 1 day, 35 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.28, 0.56, 0.37
Gentoo Base System version 1.4.2.8 kernel 2.5.65 on a Pentium III (Coppermine)

2. Cannot boot. Continual reset

3. Fast Movie Machine PRO driver ?

4. How to parse email in real time?

5. Movie Machine pro/ new driver

6. PCI SCSI FUTURE DOMAIN 36c70 SUPPORTED?

7. Unix Driver for the Movie Machine Pro

8. From where to order LINUX?

9. FAST Movie Machine Drivers for Linux?

10. Driver for Movie Machine II

11. Linux Device driver and Movie Machine II

12. Open message to Miro--Do not buy Miro products

13. Fast Movie Machine (tv card)