Hayes Accura on Mandrake 7

Post by Josh » Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I don't know if anyone can help or not, but I am trying to find out why my
Hayes Accura 56K pcmcia card will not work in Mandrake 7.  I have had it
running fine in RedHat 6.0 for almost a year now, and it worked fine in
RedHat 5.2 before that.

If anyone knows of a way to get it going, or has an idea how to point me
in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

thank you,

Josh

Hayes Accura on Mandrake 7

Post by <mlin.. » Mon, 26 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> I don't know if anyone can help or not, but I am trying to find out why
my
> Hayes Accura 56K pcmcia card will not work in Mandrake 7.  I have had it
> running fine in RedHat 6.0 for almost a year now, and it worked fine in
> RedHat 5.2 before that.

> If anyone knows of a way to get it going, or has an idea how to point me
> in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

> thank you,

> Josh

Josh,

I have the same modem, and just recently began trying Mandrake 7.0. Did
you ever get it working? If so, How?? Thanks for your reply.

Mark Linder

Quote:

> --

1. Hayes Accura and Mandrake 9.1

First of All,
Apologies if this question has already been answered before. I cannot get my
Hayes Accura external to work with 9.1, (it worked with 8.0 before and also
W**XP). Mandrake Control centre and Hard drake don't recognise it and when I
try to configure manually, no joy either, any ideas?
Thanks in Advance
Frank

2. best card for XF86

3. Need Hayes ACCURA Initilization string ???

4. Apache 1.3.1 Solaris.x86 on Dual-CPU

5. Hayes Accura 56K external

6. FreeBSD as a firewall, will it survive ?

7. Hayes Accura PCI modem

8. Linux Junior

9. Hayes PCI Accura 56K Internal Modem - Support?

10. Still !! no joy with Hayes Accura 56K

11. Hayes Accura 28.8 V.FC + Fax help needed

12. Hayes Accura 56K external modem recently became poor in downloading data

13. Hayes Accura 56k Internal Modem