> I am trying to configure the new 2.2.3 kernel to use the OPTi 82C930
> soundcard. I am using the MAD16 driver. I can now play CD's though my CD
> player using the KDE CD player but I am unable to play MP3 or WAV properly.
> I am getting an error saying IRQ/DRQ conflict. How can I figure out what are
> the correct values for DMA and IRQ for this card.
1. Sound problems with OPTi 82C930
I can't my HOT-235 sound card (with OPTi 82C930 chip) to work with Linux
kernel 2.0.34. It is supposed to be compatible with Windows Sound System,
Soundblaster Pro, AdLib, MPU-401, OPL-3 etc..
Does anyone have a clue what to do? I've tried the OSS/Linux trial package
and that works fine but I want the driver to be compiled with the kernel.
2. mouse not wokring properly in mouse daemon
3. Freeze during sound c. OPTi 82C930 initialization
7. OPTI 82C930
8. Detecting death of a process
9. sound card opti 82c925 RH 6 config ?
10. proper kernel config for sound-card Opti 82c933?
11. Opti 931 Audio 16 sound config
12. sound 82C930 mike not wrkg
13. sound on 82C930