driver for SVGA Trident 9440

Post by Chunhung Richard L » Mon, 12 Jun 1995 04:00:00

I need the driver for SVGA Trident 9440. Is there any people who can
email me where I can ftp? Thanks.

1. X driver for Trident 9440 SVGA card for help

Hi, I have problem to install the driver for my Trident 9440 SVGA card on
X. I can only get 320x200 resolution since this chipset is not identified.
I am using X 3.1.2. Where can I get the server file for that? Since I am
doing CDROM installation, how can get incoorperate that into my system?

2. Fixed Freq. Monitor DEC VR299 HELP!!

3. Does XFree86 support Trident 9440 SVGA Card?

4. Decreasing an existing NTFS partition for installing Linux ?

5. Where is the beta SVGA server for Trident 9440?

6. NIS -> /etc/servicese

7. Trident 9440 SVGA-Server needed

8. SVGA server for Trident 9440

9. REQ: trident 9440 svga server

10. Help: Trident 9440 SVGA at X3.1.2B

11. Is there a Trident 9440-3 SVGA server?

12. X Windows/Trident 9440 SVGA Card