what motherboards have the rz1000 chip on them
1. HELP: RZ1000 problems (redhat)
I've been struggling with this issue for quite a while, so if anyone
has any ideas please let me know.
I am attempting to install Redhat linux (note: Que slackware installed
without any problems). When I boot from the cd using the
/dosutils/autoboot command, I notice the following line during kernel
Buggy RZ1000 cable
The problem is that during the redhat installation procedure I can't
get past the CD-ROM declaration screen. I have a Sony cdu33a (with a
proprietary interface to a soundblaster), and I have tried every
permutation I could think of (eg., cdu31a=0x340,0 cdu31a=0x260, ...).
Redhat simply can't detect my CD-ROM. Again, it worked fine under Que,
2. Nakamichi MBR-7 seven disk CD-player
3. Buggy RZ1000 Interface Question
4. MSNXtra is running on Solaris! What will Billy Gates think of that?
5. RZ1000 Chip -- What can be done?
6. DNS interaction with sendmail
9. Defective RZ1000 chip sign-up list (was Re: DMA bug ...)
10. RZ1000 IDE pci controller bug
11. segmentation fault; RZ1000; Install; HELP!
12. Intel Plato P54C/PCI Motherboard and PC Tech RZ1000 PCI chip interface
13. Problems with *BIG* EIDE disk and RZ1000