IBM 760C cdrom?

Post by Colin Murra » Sun, 06 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Trying to install Mandrake 7.1 on my 760C thinkpad. Install starts ok
but it cant find the cdrom in the dock. Also tried redhat with no luck.
Is it possable to install on this machine? thanks fer help, Colin...

1. Linux on a IBM Stinkpad 760C

My company just bought me a wonderful IBM idiotpad 760C, its full of
wonderful non-standard and incompatible hardware. I was wondering if
anyone out there has had any luck getting the modem or sound to work
(MWave DSP chip, its used on some other IBM desktop and laptop models),
found a driver for the video display so I can do X windowing.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Accipiter

2. Compiling Kernel ...

3. IBM 760C Linux ?

4. Multi-actions set for file types

5. Modem support for IBM ThinkPad 760c???

6. I wana use CGI!! (Apache config)

7. IBM Thinkpad 760c and Linux

8. CDE dtlogin and Redhat 5.0

9. Working XF86Config for IBM ThinkPad 760c??

10. XF86_SVGA with IBM Thinkpad 760C (12.1" LCD) ?

11. 5.1 on IBM Thinkpad 560 and IBM CDROM

12. XF86Config for ThinkPad 760C wanted

13. Thinkpad 760C with Linux?