Seeking LinkSys Parallel Port Adapter driver

Seeking LinkSys Parallel Port Adapter driver

Post by Mike Kof » Sat, 29 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Has anybody seen network drivers for the LinkSys Pocket Ethernet
Adapter Plus?  This is a network adapter that attaches to the parallel
port.

1. Parallel to SCSI Drivers / Parallel Port Drivers

Does anyone know of any current drivers available for a Linksys Parallel to
SCSI converter. I have one that I use on a notebook, to attach an external
CD-ROM (scsi) Drive, and a 2 gig External scsi Hard Disk. If such a driver
existed I could use loadlin to boot linux on the external drive, and also have
access to the CD-ROM. I also have a Colorado Trakker tape drive, that I would
like to use on another linux system, it runs off of the parallel port also.
Does anyone know of any drivers available for that. If there are no drivers
currently available, does anyone know when and if there will be. I would be
greatly interested to know. If anyone has any information please email me at

Thanks in advance,

-joe wyatt

2. Definition of ugly.

3. Driver for parallel port SCSI adapter ??

4. DNI on Sparc10 running Solaris 2.2

5. ATP parallel port adaptor drivers

6. Kernel error message booting root disk

7. Appletalk Drivers & Adapters for Serial or Parallel Ports

8. Difference between cron job and real time job

9. Parallel to SCSI / Parallel Port Drivers

10. Linksys EtherPCI Lan Card II driver sought

11. parallel port printer and parallel port superdisk

12. Multiple parallel ports/IRQ sharing/non-use of IRQ by parallel ports?

13. YP-server setup and Linksys Ether 16 network adaptor driver