WinFast Leadtek S250V under Linux ?

Post by Vincent Morel » Fri, 11 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Does anybody knows if there is a driver I could use with the recent
video card Winfast Leadtek S250V? Where could I find the last drivers?

Thanks a lot.

---------------
Vincent MORELLE

---------------
http://www.iap.fr/saf (Socit Astronomique de France)

1. Lexmark CJ3200 & Leadtek Winfast 3D S700 under Linux

Is it possible to find a driver for that printer and graphics card ?

I know that the graphical processor of the card is supported (SiS 6320 I
think) but I don't know what I can do with this.

Thanks for your help

Bye

2. Please, your comments on SLS

3. Linux and Leadtek winfast 2300

4. Pine Config

5. Leadtek WinFast S430(S3 968)

6. Blinking /etc/motd

7. Leadtek Winfast A170 DDR drivers?

8. FTP links in php

9. Xwindows and Leadtek Winfast 3D S700

10. Leadtek WinFast 3D L2200 (Permedia NT)

11. Leadtek WinFast S680GX

12. My LeadTek-Winfast-3D-S600 doesn't support FrameBuffer?

13. Leadtek WinFast 3D 2300