ATI Mobility Radeon 7500

Post by Johnny Rocke » Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:39:24

Hello group.  I recently installed Red Hat 7.3 which says it supports the
ATI Radeon 7500 adapter but when I try to start x I get the No screen founds
error message.  Have tried to run Xconfigurator a few times with no success
and was wondering if you could suggest a few things for me to try.  Linux
newbie, be gentle.

ATI Mobility Radeon 7500

Post by Ian Pilche » Sat, 19 Apr 2003 23:13:57

> Hello group.  I recently installed Red Hat 7.3 which says it supports the
> ATI Radeon 7500 adapter but when I try to start x I get the No screen founds
> error message.  Have tried to run Xconfigurator a few times with no success
> and was wondering if you could suggest a few things for me to try.  Linux
> newbie, be gentle.

Try Red Hat 9?  It works just fine on my ThinkPad T30 which has this
chip.

ATI Mobility Radeon 7500

Post by Joerg Roebe » Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:20:25

Though a bit lenghty post us the output of the file /var/log/XFree86.0.log .

Joerg

> Hello group.  I recently installed Red Hat 7.3 which says it supports the
> ATI Radeon 7500 adapter but when I try to start x I get the No screen founds
> error message.  Have tried to run Xconfigurator a few times with no success
> and was wondering if you could suggest a few things for me to try.  Linux
> newbie, be gentle.

1. YDL 2.2 on new Powerbook G4 w/ ATI Mobility Radeon 7500

Hi,
I'm new to this newsgroup being I just purchased a new 667mhz Apple
Powerbook G4 (M8591LL/A) with an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 32mb graphics
card. I was able to install YDL2.2 for the most part, but I'm haveing
problems getting KDE up in anything other than 8bit mode. Has anyone had any
luck with any of the PPC distros and the new powerbooks? Thanks in advance
for any help you can send my way.

nicman

2. HELP: TinyX locks system

3. ATI mobility radeon 7500 problems

4. Newbie passwd/shadow question

5. Suse 8.0 and ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 graphic card

6. squid help needed

7. ATI Radeon 7500 M7 Mobility on XFree 4.2.0

8. RoadRunner Cable modem in San Antonio

9. XFree86 4.2.0 / ATI Radeon Mobility 7500 / Mandrake 8.2 / Sony Vaio GRX570

10. XFree 4.1 with ATI Radeon Mobility 7500

11. Xfree86 Radeon 7500 Mobility on Debian woody

12. HELP! Debian Woody on NB Presario 2800 with ATI Mobility Radeon 7500

13. ATI Rage Mobility-AGP2x on Dell 7500 (Inspiron) Redhat Linux v7.x...