cdrecord 1.11a05/cant create audio cd

Post by Jo » Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:57:40

RH 7.1/kernel 2.4.7/LG 8080B CD-RW
There have been a lot of posts concerning failures while writting
audio cd's using cdrecord. Often the cd-rw is in the 'LG' family.The
error frequently mentioned is 'illegal mode for this track' .
Has anyone come up with a solution? Should I give up ? Buy a different
cd-r?
I can create multi-session cd's just fine. I created many audio cd's
on this same device using 'a different OS :(' .

1. cdrecord 1.11a05/cant create audio cd

RH 7.1/kernel 2.4.7/LG 8080B CD-RW
There are lots of posts about errors gotten when attempting to create
an audio cd using cdrecord . Often the cd is in the 'LG' famiily . The
error often mentioned is 'illegal mode for this track'.
Is there a solution to this or should I give up?

2. Linux and TCP/IP

3. cdrecord command line audio cd creation

4. Q: ipchains DENY: What to do?

5. cdrecord: Problems writing audio CD

6. Sniffer, Etherpeek Is there something better?

7. cdrecord 1.10 LG CD-RW CED-8080B audio write won't work

8. WinNuke for Windows 95 & NT

9. Make custom audio CD with cdrecord?

10. problem writing audio-CDs (cdrecord and cdrdao)

11. cdrecord problem with audio cd's

12. 1:1 copy of audio CD with cdda2wav and cdrecord

13. ripping audio CDs to disk for cdrecord