X-win on 3D blaster video card?

Post by yyu » Thu, 23 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I could not do startx using 3D blaster video card.  Is the card
supported by x-win?

Tks.

Benson

1. Can't change video resolutions for 3D Blaster Banshee Video Card

Does anyone know how I can change the resolution of my 3D Blaster
Banshee Video Card in Linux? I've been struggling with this problem for
a while now. The resolution by default was set very high after I
downloaded the 3D Blaster Banshee Linux Driver from Creative
(XF_Banshee_1.01.tar.gz.
    I already tried to run Xconfigurator but my video card was not in
the list so I chose the Unlisted Option. However, I could find the
chipset that I have in the next list which is the Banshee Chipset. Now
that I was unable to find the proper hardware that I had in
Xconfigurator I'm unable to proceed to change resolutions.
    I called Linux support but they weren't much help and I just found
out that Creative does not support this driver. If anyone here has had
the same problem and has resolved it, please contact me. I really want
to know how I can solve this.

Thanks for Reading

2. configuring serial ports

3. help: a bash script to launch x-win and then do someting in x-win

4. Accurate aux-clock

5. Xfee problems w/ Creative Blaster 3d video card

6. Extract from traceroute output

7. x-win 3.1.1 with Graphics Blaster 3-D

8. Linux uninstallation

9. Q: Looking for a 3d-Cad prog (x-win)

10. ATI 3D RAGE PRO to X-win.....

11. SIS onboard video and X-Win

12. X-Win Video Config. Dot Clockz????

13. X-win can not detect Video RAM(4Mb) correctly.