Joystick-IO-Port?

Post by Juergen Braet » Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi I want to know how I setup a joxstick with Kernel 2.0.36 And Suse 6.1
proberly?

I make insmod joystick.o but no yostick are found. What is the Io of the
Mad16 (opti) Gameport?

Bye

1. joystick input => standard io driver/program (does one exist)

Does there exist a programs that will input from the joystick and output it
to standart io?  Just wonderin'

-David
                 David Helder - University of Michigan

        Computers are the Evil Minions of Satan!    viva la Solo!

2. Tuesday 9 November 1999: Eric S. Raymond will speak at LUNY Meeting

3. 2 Joysticks pas16 and io card?

4. Linux Scheduling Source

5. Joystick support with PS joystick

6. SOHO USB2/Firewire card

7. Joystick support -- Error, no joysticks found

8. How to develop printer drivers on Linux?

9. Joystick driver for ADB port using CH FLightstick Pro/Sidewinder

10. Joystick port problem

11. using mid thru joystick port w/ensoniq audiopci

12. ARGH: Cannot get serial port <-> flybox joystick to work

13. Joystick port access