Sonic Impact

Post by jani.siljan.. » Tue, 20 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi!

Before installing Linux to my system, I'd like to know if my Diamond
Sonic Impact S90 works under Linux?

de Jani

1. Diamond Sonic Impact (Aureal Vortex 1)

Has anyone got one of these cards or cards based on the vortex 1 chip
running in linux. I know there avail. is the OSS (non free version) but im
sure someone out there has a "free" version. IF not does anyone have the
datasheet for the vortex chip cause the aureal site no longer exists

Thanks
Mark

2. 2.0.14 problems: assuming a kernel race condition

3. Sonic Impact S90 unsupported

4. 2 default routes - is this ok?

5. Diamond Sonic Impact S90

6. SDSL / No DHCP / No PPPoe Question??

7. PCI serial port card

8. mandrake 6.1 and diamond sonic impact s90 soundcard not compatable?!

9. Are there any drivers for a Diamond Sonic Impact S70?

10. Linux driver for Diamond Sonic Impact

11. Diamond Sonic impact s90 driver

12. Sonic Impact s90 under Linux???