How do I contact the XFree team?

Post by Robert Bak » Fri, 23 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Howdy,

I represent Hercules Computer Technology, Inc. We manufacture Windows
Accelerator Cards. I would like to know how to be put in touch with XFree
server developers. If you have this type of information, please respond to:

Thanks in advance,

bob baker

1. MATROX XFree Team - Did they make their date???

Hello all
        I, like many, am waiting for the XFree matrox drivers.  Using
X for 10 minutes at a time is really starting to annoy me.   I went to
the developers page - which has not been updated since 9/17, and read
that they needed to ship code by 9/30 to have it included in the next
release of XFree.  Does anyone know if they made the deadline?

Regards
Darren Carpenter

2. Modem Not Working! help please..

3. Help: please contact me email if you have Xfree running with Viper

4. ICMP: Network unreachable ignored from default route

6. How to check if a Tape is write protected

7. Linux/XFree speed vs OS/2 vs DOS/Windows

8. NetBIOS exploits

9. Solaris7 on 750CDM - Done using Xfree

10. How to upgrade XFree 1.3 to XFree 2.0 ????

11. Upgrading XFree to XFree 4.X

12. Upgrading from XFree-3.1 to XFree-3.1.1?

13. Q: GUI XFree configurator for XFree 4.n