Who knows Cirrus Logic GD5434 video controller?

Who knows Cirrus Logic GD5434 video controller?

Post by Augusto Cardo » Sat, 06 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I'm running Linux/XFree86 in a Compaq Deskpro 4100, equipped with a Cirrus
Logic GD-5434 video controller.
I need to have 2 Mb video memory, but the controller only has 1 Mb.
Since I have no docs about this equipment, I would like to know if it is
possible to add another Mb of DRAM to the video controller.

Thanks for your advice

1. Zenith with Cirrus Logic GD5434 video HELP!!

We just got new computers at work, and the video doesn't seem to work
with XF863.1.1 These new P5's have Cirrus GD5434 cards.  I run
xf86config (with no probe as it suggests), and with the correct
setting from that card (i.e. looking at the card database).

However, when I start it, the screen looks awful (with lines, slashes,
dots, and other unreadable things on the screen).

Please help, I need X.
Please respond via email.

Aldy

2. Resize Volume on A3500 LUNs with hotspare disk

3. Cirrus Logic CL-GD5434 PCI -- Config problems

4. 7133-d40/hacmp cabling question

5. XF86Config for Cirrus Logic CL-GD5434

6. USB mouse won't work

7. Help with Cirrus Logic GD5434

8. help spawning from the korn shell

9. Cirrus Logic GD5434 graphics card

10. XFree86 and my Cirrus Logic GD5434

11. Cirrus logic CL-GD5434

12. RH6.0, Cirrus GD5434 on-board video card problems

13. Any known conflict with Cirrus Logic GD5428 and Nec Multisync 2A ?