setting margin bjc4300

Post by chrg.. » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00

hi everybody,

I'm using debian 2.1 and magicfilter for bjc600 which is working fine
for my bjc4300 printer.
Printing using the command lpr file.ps is no problem, but in the printed
image is approx. 1 cm missing (top margin).
Where have I to set the paramter to get the whole image printed.

(the filter is using gs postscript for converting).

I tried so far the -dupMargins="{10 10 10 10} paramter in the gs-filter
script, but nothing happend. taking a view with ghostscript to the
file.ps shows everything correctly.

what can I do to get the whole image printed?

thanks

christian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. How to set margins in HP-4P?

Hi

I'm using Ghostscript as filter to print postscript files to HP-4P
under Linux. However, it happens to me that if I print a page with
1 inch margin in each side, the output will has 1.2 inch at the top,
0.8 inch at the bottom, 1 inch at the left & right.

So, my question is how to correct this. At first sight, it doesn't
seem very matter, but when printing some postscript files without
margin I miss something at the bottom.

Thanks!

Chingfung

2. HELP! can't boot from bootdisk - tried 3 different images

3. Setting margins...

4. Interfacing to TCP/IP

5. Setting Left Margins for an HP4050

6. route, DNS

7. RedHat 6.0 and HP laserJet4L - Setting Margins

8. Processing input files

9. How to set margins in HP-4P?

10. Can't set right margin > 77, JetDirect and PCL printer

11. Setting up print margins with lprng

12. setting tab margins in vi