How do I use a hand-held..

Post by S » Wed, 14 Aug 1996 04:00:00

scanner?  it is Matador 256 Grey-scale hand-held scanner.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Sang Kang

--
California, n.:
        From Latin "calor", meaning "heat" (as in English "calorie" or

1. Linux on Hand-held PC:Toshiba Libretto

Hi,

Has anyone had any idea how to setup Linux on a Toshiba Libretto 70?  The
hand-held PC is running win95 with 350MB HD for linux.  There is one PCMCIA
slot, one serial port and one parallel port.  The problem we have is the FD
interface has already occupied the PCMCIA slot and setup program of Redhat
cannot read the second supplementary disk for PCMCIA driver.

Without PCMCIA, i.e. eth0, we cannot find a way to access the Redhat CD.

Any comments are welcomed.  Thanks in advance.

Bob Leung

2. Two Questions about DHCP server (solaris 7)

3. Has anyone ported Linux to a hand-held?

4. KDE 2.0 international (or not)?

5. Which hand-held scanners are good with Linux

6. Multiple Rings

7. need some hand holding w/ fdisk

8. Video Driver for Toshiba Tecra 720CDT

9. Mail configuration (little hand holding or a pointer to a HOW-TO...)

10. hold my hand installing telis 16.3 card

11. Beginner needs hand held

12. Drive sick - need hand holding

13. Need a little hand holding here...please?