I need help setting up a pci network card in linux.

1. Need Help on setting up getty for dial-ins

HELP!!!

I read the serial howto and installed getty_ps, and I cannot get my linux
box to pick up the phone when i dial into it.  Can someone out there who
has done this successfully PLEASE help me.

This is the corresponding line from /etc/inittab:

cua1:unknown:/etc/uugetty ttyS1 19200 vt100

and this is my /etc/default/uugetty.ttyS1:

VERSION=/proc/version
LOGIN=/bin/login
ISSUE=/etc/issue
CLEAR=NO
HANGUP=YES
INIT="" ATZ1\r
WAITFOR=RING
CONNECT="" ATA\r CONNECT \s\A
ALTLINE=cua1
ALTLOCK=cua1
INITLINE=cua1
TIMEOUT=60

I am using the Yggdrasil Summer '94 distribution of linux.

I need help desperately

Andrew Liles

finger for PGP 2.6 Public Key

2. C.O.L.A Newcomer FAQ and Primer - Edition: 2 - 4/21/02

3. Help on setting up network card ( GENIUS 2500III PCI Ethernet Adapter )

4. Adding a CPU

5. Help needed: trying to set up 2 Ethernet cards (1 ISA, 1 PCI)

6. telnet on redhat 6.0

7. Newbie need help on installing Network Card "Genius LAN GE2500III PCI"

8. BT digital access USB

9. Need help with Netgear FA310TX "tulip" network PCI card

10. need help setting base address of network card

11. Help with a 3Com 10/100 /56k Mini PCI COmbo Modem/Network Card Under Linux

12. Bus Mater PCI Slot for Network Card - How to Test/Set

13. 2 Sound cards, Need help setting default card.