Help, Nextor NXT-92 SCSI Boot disk

Post by Daniel Deremi » Wed, 17 May 1995 04:00:00

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.hardware,comp.os.linux.help
Subject: Help, Nextor NXT-92 SCSI Boot disk

Help, I have tried the scsi boot disks and they hang with a bus hang while
trying to identify my scsi board.  Here is my config:

Pentium 66MHz PCI bus
Nextor NXT-92 PCI scsi II controller
540 MB scsi HD
CDROM scsi
Colorado systems Tape backup off of the IDE controller
(2) Floppy drives off of the IDE controller
SB16 sound card
Diamond Stealth PCI 1MB video

Is there anyone out there who has been able to run linux using the same scsi controller?  I need to know what boot disk and where to get it.  I have searched
the news groups and checked the HOWTO's but so far nothing.  HELP!

please email and post responses both as I am sure I am not the only one with
this problem.  The controoller is a fairly common one.

dand

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.hardware,comp.os.linux.help

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.hardware,comp.os.linux.help

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.hardware,comp.os.linux.help