Color printer with separate inktanks

Post by Alain Peti » Tue, 20 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I'm searching for an A4 color printer with separate color inktanks.
I've only found the following printers:

        - Epson Stylus COLOR 3000 (A2)
        - Lexmark Color Jetprinter 4079 Plus (A3)
        - HP DeskJet 1600
        - Canon BJC620

Only the Canon BJC620 is cheap.
Is this good, and well supported under Linux ? Are there other choices ?

1. Color on Epson Stylus Color printer?

Is there anyone who has managed to get the Epson Stylus Color printer
to output in color in under Linux? I've tried the ghostscript driver
escp2, but it only produces grayscale output. Anyone who knows how
to get this working?
--
------///----------------------------+----------------------------------
     ///      Marcus Sundberg        |http://www2.e.kth.se/~e94_msu/www/

2. Eterm

3. Print color from linux to Espon Stylus Color printer

4. FreeBSD 4.* problem with mouse & keyboard

5. Color printing with Epson Stylus Color printer ???

6. Help on Samba --slow

7. Colour/Color inkjet printers and Linux

8. Process waiting problem.

9. color printer COLOR probem: Truly Weird Problem : Help !

10. Separate keymaps for separate vt's?

11. Two separate MAC addresses for two separate NICS?

12. Color Printer HP 870 / 890; lan printers