Cirrus 5465 supported under Linux/XFree86?

1. (Cirrus Logic 5465 AGP)Problems with accelerated features under XFree86

I have problems with XFree86 when using accelerated features of the
Cirrus Logic 5465
AGP board.

No particular problems arise when configuring XFree86-3.3.2. But when I
run the
Xserver, the X session sometimes hang.

I have to use this card with the option "noaccel" when configuring XFree
to make
things work fine.

Did anybody experienced the same troubles? Any solutions?...

Please help!!!!!!!

2. How to configure XWindows

3. Cirrus Logic 5465 support?

4. lilo and os/2: segmentation fault

5. Need help w/xdm & Debian & Cirrus Logic 5465 (Laguna) on HP VectraVL

6. date reset problem

7. How to configure Cirrus Logic 5465 AGP card?

8. SATAN on VAX/VMS/MULTINET/UCX?

9. Cirrus 5465 AGP trouble

10. Cirrus 5465 / Gateway EV910

11. trouble with my graphic card cirrus logic 5465 AGP

12. Cirrus 5465 X server locks every Input

13. Cirrus Logic GD 5465 Video card