Looking for drivers for Specialix RIO

Post by jp Joer » Fri, 18 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I need to install a Specialix RIO controller on a Linux system
Anybody knows if a driver exist?
I found the SIO/XIO driver but it is not the good one.

Thanks

JPJ

1. FS Specialix RIO card and 16 port Remote Terminal Adapter (multiport serial adapter)

I have a never used (in the box) Specialix RIO EISA card and 16 port
Remote Terminal Adapter (RTA).  This multiport serial adapter will
support 115K baud on up to 256,  full modem contro, l serial ports
with additonal RTS's.  Cables and docs included.  Drivers are
downloadable from Specialix.

This is an ideal solution for Intel based systems running UNIX..

Best reasonable offer gets it.

Jim

2. mouse

3. Has anybody used Specialix RIO ?

4. bootdisk problem

5. Specialix Rio PCI cards

6. PDC

7. Specialix RIO Oops fix

8. Zombie processes

9. uucp & port permissions with specialix RIO

10. Specialix config.rio trouble

11. Fix compiler errors in drivers/char/rio/rio_linux.c

12. 2.4.19-pre10 s/Efoo/-Efoo/ drivers/char/rio/*.c