Turtle Beach Montego II A3d

Post by Sung Soo Kan » Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Does anybody know how to configure kernel with the sound card or any other way

of setting it up? Please help me.

--
Sung Soo Kang
Address: 350 Prince-Arthur #2203, Montreal, Quebec H2X 3R4

ICQ: 8662591

Turtle Beach Montego II A3d

Post by Blak » Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:00:00

no drivers for this yet that I am aware of...

<------------------------->

Does anybody know how to configure kernel with the sound card or any other
way
of setting it up? Please help me.

1. Turtle Beach Montego II A3D Support

Has anyone gotten this sound card to work under linux?  Even if it was
limited or restricted use.  I can't get mine to work at all.
Unfortunately, not even OSS looks like they will be having support for
it any time soon.  Supposedly, they are trying.  But if anyone has
even gotten this card to make any noise at all, I'd sure like to know
how you did it.  My system is a Dell XPS 450 if that helps.

Skip

2. Will this Work???

3. Turtle Beach Montego II A3D support

4. where do I change MANPATH?

5. Setup for sound card Turtle beach Montego II A3D (+USB)

6. ifconfig/kerneld hang problem: patch

7. Turtle Beach Montego II (A3D) sound card setup!!!!!

8. How to check hardware flow control?

9. Trying to Config a Turtle Beach Montego A3D Card

10. Help: config Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64v sound card

11. Turtle Beach Montego A3D

12. ??Turtle Beach Montego A3D Xstream??

13. turtle beach montego A3D