Video card MATROX ULTIMA/IMPRESSION

Post by frédéric morinièr » Fri, 14 May 1999 04:00:00

How to configure linux with this card and launch graphic interface Xwindow,

1. XServer for Matrox MGA Ultima/Impression wanted

Hello,

        Is Matrox MGA Ultima/Impression currently supported by XFree86? If so,
which is the Server and which is the configuration I'd have to use.
If not, is there anyone working on a Server/Driver?

I'd really be able to use this card also under X, so far the only
resolution I can get (with SVGA driver) is 320x200 which is kind of
disappointing... :-(

Please also email answers.

Thanks,

Stefan

  Innstrasse 44       ,,,  http://www.uni-passau.de/~griesser
  D-94032 Passau     (.~.)
-----------------oOO--(_)--OOo---------------------------------

2. Digital Cameras and Linux

3. Matrox Ultima/Impression

4. linuxconf not part of YDL2.0???

5. Matrox Ultima video card driver?

6. NNTP for linux ?

7. Request for Comments Matrox Impression/Compaq QVision1280+p/MGA Impression XFree86

8. Memory Leak Detectors

9. MetroX with *old* Matrox Ultima Plus 200 card - no go?!

10. Linux X11 support for Matrox Ultima card

11. Help! : Matrox Ultima card & X server Setup

12. MATROX Impression + / NOKIA 447X Video woes...

13. Matrox Impression cards under X-Windows