diamond S90

Post by root » Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:00:00

   Anybody get me started on getting my sound card to work? I used to
run linux about 2 years ago in college. Just got a new computer and am
getting back into it. I have recompiled kernels before. I'm dowloading
the latest stable kernel now. Any info would be great.
i'm running caldera right now

thanks

andrew hand

diamond S90

Post by Edward Le » Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Diamond likes to use all different sound chips. It would help us to help
you if you could identify the sound card first.
Use "pnpdump | grep Vendor" or "cat /proc/pci" to look for sound devices.

If Bill can do it, we can do it. Please post your findings.  Thanks.