Digi PCI classicboard

Post by Wim Valck » Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:12:06

Hello all,

Does anyone knows how to configure the Digi PCI classicboard (serial
card) under Linux. I used
the ISA card version and configured it with setserial, but that doesn't
work on the PCI version.
I contacted digi international some time ago, but i've got no answer.
Thanks for your reply,

Wim.

1. Question about Digi ClassicBoard PCI

Hello, All

I have Linux kernel 2.2.14 and Digi ClassicBoard PCI. And my kernel
don't see that multiport  card.

Please answer to me, where I can find driver to ClassicBoard PCI.

2. lpr & novell printing to HP LJ III

3. DIGI Classicboard/8 LINUX Drivers are there any??

4. phone over local network??

5. Digi ClassicBoard 8

6. Daemon programming

7. .z thanks

8. Digi PCI/XEM

9. Digi Accelport/Xem PCI + freeBSD?

10. modules for digi pci xem

11. PCI version of Digi SYNC/570i card ?

12. Lost characters - SCO 3.2 with Digi PCI/Xem