Redhat 5.1 Modem/ISP setup

1. ISP Setup on Red Hat 5.1

Hello,

I have PPP setup on Red Hat 5.1 and have my modem working.
I cannot connect to one of my ISPs to the internet using PPP in Linux.

If anyone has the ISP dialup from Linux, can you
please send me the steps to configure ISP connection in Linux .

I tried ISP-Howto procedure, but did'nt help.

Rgds
Sunder

2. linux box as server for dos/nt/os2/w95...

3. Trouble PPPing on RedHat 5.1 with my ISP

4. CD-ROM Drive won't work with Creative IDE port

5. W/Redhat 5.1, cant dialup to my isp!!

6. Booting with hardware RAID

7. Newbie trying to setup intranet with Redhat 5.1

8. long distance software project development

9. Redhat 5.1 - default setup - hacked?

10. RedHat 5.1 Network Setup

11. Need Help: Setup Redhat 5.1 on IBM Thinkpad Model 390

12. question - setup ISDN 3com Impact IQ - Redhat 5.1