Multipe Display adapter

Post by Elmar Hane » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

can you give me some hints which disiplay cards can be used with the
multi-screen facilities of XFree86 4.0?

Elmar

1. restore and multipe VGs on a single tape

How do you restore a particular file or filesystem from a tape
containing multiple volume groups that was archived using savevg?

I understand 'restvg' restores the entire volume group and 'restore'
restores a specific file or filesystem. By using this:

    restore -xf /dev/rmt# ./path_of/file_or_filesystem_to_restore

Can AIX determine which volume group to search for/restore from a tape
containing multiple volume groups?

(please dont tell me to get sysback or storix ... thanks...:)  )

thanks very much...:)
--
Murphy's Law says that the system will fail as it's
writing a backup tape, so you better not depend on

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. IRC newbie

3. Multipe XF86Config for LCD/External monitors

4. ASDL and Linux ?

5. X and Chips & Tech display adaptor?

6. NFS Performance Questions

7. Xconfig for Gateway 4dx2/66v with "Rocket Display Adaptor" and Crystalscan 1572fs

8. Business Venture

9. (Q) Fahrenheit display adapter

10. Riva TNT Display Adapters on Red Hat?

11. 8-bit display on a 24-bit adapter?

12. Matrox PCI display adapter

13. Problem with display adapter in X Windows