SB Live 5.1 + SB 128 PCI

Post by BMaste » Tue, 06 May 2003 02:39:40

Hi!

Is there anyone in here who has experience with the above two cards in one
computer? I can't get them to work together... I'm running RedHat 9 with
custom compiled kernel 2.4.20. I've tried the emu10k1 driver from
http://opensource.creative.com/ together with the es1371 driver from the
kernel, but that's doesn't seem to work.. Looks like I've got /dev/dsp0 and
/dev/dsp1 where dsp0 is the front 2 speakers, and dsp1 are the rear two
speakers... but I don't have a /dev/dsp* for the es1371 card... I also
tried ALSA but KDE doesn't seem to like that and the computer just stops
responding while KDE is loading... Any suggestions anyone? Just ask for
more info.. I'm kinda new with this so don't know what info you guys
need... Thanks !!!!

Greetings
Tom.