Regular PCI to Compact PCI riser card?

Post by hkhen.. » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:02:38

I have an odd need to connect compact PIC cards to a regular PCI
motherboard.  Anyone know of an existing product which does this?

Keith Henson

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Post by hkhen.. » Thu, 04 Jan 2001 07:28:23

> I have an odd need to connect compact PIC cards to a regular PCI
> motherboard.  Anyone know of an existing product which does this?

Since nobody replied and someone may try searching Deja, here is
the answer

http://www.ziatech.com/manuals/compactpci/zt_6980_manual.pdf?ref=idd

Download and read the manual carefully, especially on the 3.3 vs
5 volt issues.  I highly recomend modifying the keying slots before
you plug it in.

As of December 2000 it was available from

http://www.twinhunter.com/Products/cPCI/ZT6980.html

Keith Henson

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. PCI Riser card for Multia and S3 PCI card

Just bought a PCI S3 based card thinking I would be able to use it on a
Multia VX40 with the PCI riser card. Turns out that the PCI card is too
long to fit into the Multia w/o removing the Floppy drive. Has anyone
found a shorter PCI video card that fits into the Multia and is
supported by XF86Free?  The TGA video is too slow.

2. Newbie: Disk space & links (2)

3. Multia PCI/SCSI riser card wanted

4. Too much work at interrupt

5. PCI Riser card for Multia

6. PB WITH GCC

7. PCI ethernet card shares irq with PCI scsi card

8. RISC 6000

9. Compact PCI video card

10. General PCI question: Does Linux permit PCI-PCI DMA Transfers

11. OT: PCI Riser Question

12. PCI riser on UDB

13. pci riser