syquest ezdrive 135 or Spot ScanTak 2C?

Post by Pontus Hymé » Thu, 02 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Yes, I'm looking for someone with the hardware above (one of them or
both) who's running linux. I'd like some tips and advices..
ciao

--
-----------------------------------

 http://www.users.wineasy.se/hymer
 It's a world above the usual one
-----------------------------------

Post by Ross Mille » Fri, 03 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> Yes, I'm looking for someone with the hardware above (one of them or
> both) who's running linux. I'd like some tips and advices..
> ciao

I've got an internal (IDE) EZ-135 that I've been using just fine with
linux.  The linux kernel treats it just like a hard drive.  (This meas I
have to mount and unmount it every time I change a cartridge.  Perhaps a
driver written specifically for it would allow for automatically
mount/unmount, but it's a minor point.)  In any case, it works just
fine.  Are you having any problems?

 -Ross