Driver for an old Xerox Laser Printer

Post by Glenn Josephs » Thu, 10 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I know I'm probably out of luck, but I'm looking for a driver that will
work with an old Xerox 4045 Laser CP Model 50 that we sort of adopted.
It'd be kind of cool to get it working because it's also a copier..:)
According to the manual, it emulates a Xerox 2700 and a Diablo 630. If
anybody has a driver, or knows of one that'll work with this thing, or
knows where I could find one, I'd be eternally grateful.
(Yeah, and people in hell want ice water too.. :) )
Thanks!