Diamond speedstar A90 driver

Post by Bas » Sun, 04 Mar 2001 08:38:52

Hello,

I have a diamond speedstar A90 videocard and can't get the thing to work
with LINUX.  Does anybody have an idea how I can get the thing to work?

Thanks,

Bas

Diamond speedstar A90 driver

Post by Christian Garm » Mon, 05 Mar 2001 17:35:41

Hi Bas,

Quote:> I have a diamond speedstar A90 videocard and can't get the thing to work
> with LINUX.  Does anybody have an idea how I can get the thing to work?

as far as I know the Diamond A90 is an Savage3-Board, so any XFree3.3.6 or
later should work fine (w/SVGA-Xserver). I've got the S540 with a Savage4+
and everything works well with the above mentioned server.

--
regards,

Diamond speedstar A90 driver

Post by Bas » Thu, 08 Mar 2001 05:20:21

Hi Cristian,

I will try it, thanks for the tip.

Bas

> Hi Bas,

> > I have a diamond speedstar A90 videocard and can't get the thing to work
> > with LINUX.  Does anybody have an idea how I can get the thing to work?

> as far as I know the Diamond A90 is an Savage3-Board, so any XFree3.3.6 or
> later should work fine (w/SVGA-Xserver). I've got the S540 with a Savage4+
> and everything works well with the above mentioned server.

> --
> regards,

1. Diamond Speedstar A90 setup on XFree

Hi;

I have the above board with the S3 Savage4 chipset. I can't get this
thing to work fully. I'm using XFree 3.3.5 with FreeBSD 3.3 RELEASE. The
most I can get from it is a 640x400x16colors resolution.

Did anyone have any luck in setting this one up?

thanks for any help or directions

Mario Lobo

2. Questions about sound driver/GUS

3. Diamond Speedstar A90

4. Diamond Stealth 24 VLB Supported under X11R6?

5. Diamond Speedstar A90 (Savage4 Pro+)

6. KA9Q Setup? Internet Link?

7. CTX PL9 Monitor with Diamond Speedstar A90 Card.

8. HELP!!! busmice and X!!!

9. Diamond: Speedstar vs. Speedstar 24 vs Speedstar 24X

10. Diamon Speedstar A90

11. Diamond SpeedStar SE driver?

12. Need driver for Diamond Speedstar

13. new drivers for ancient Diamond SpeedStars?