Why should I read this crap

Post by Kalazniko » Mon, 14 Jun 1999 04:00:00

After reading this you start thinking why the F*** is that ignorant posting
such irrelevant and stupified nonsense to this group. A better idea(and in
correspondence with the idea of free source code) would be to release the
info on the net, but of course then the ignorant would not make any money
out of annoying us with his post.

Just a wometing remark, I realise of course that this post will not make a
difference as long as there are people willing to pay for such things.

Now lets start cruising those linux postings instead...

Why should I read this crap

Post by l.. » Mon, 14 Jun 1999 04:00:00

: After reading this you start thinking why the F*** is that ignorant posting
: such irrelevant and stupified nonsense to this group. A better idea(and in
: correspondence with the idea of free source code) would be to release the
: info on the net, but of course then the ignorant would not make any money
: out of annoying us with his post.

What post?

: Just a wometing remark, I realise of course that this post will not make a
: difference as long as there are people willing to pay for such things.

Oh, was it the "marketting" spam?
It's no use complaining to the group about those.
It's not as if the luser actually READS the newsgroups he spams to.
(I'm in three other groups that saw it as well)

|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
|   Andrew Halliwell Bsc   | operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
|            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
|     Computer Science     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |
|GCv3.12 GCS>$ d-(dpu) s+/- a C++ US++ P L/L+ E-- W+ N++ o+ K PS+  w-- M+/++|
|PS+++ PE- Y t+ 5++ X+/X++ R+ tv+ b+ DI+ D+ G e++ h/h+ !r!|  Space for hire |

1. A good example of why MS certs are crap.

2. 4 speaker support...

3. csh - why is it crap

4. what's happening?

5. Why Linux is crap

6. X Windows Config Problem

7. X linux installer 3.7.5, why is it such crap?

8. Help: Accelerator-card IGA1680

9. AARGH Cannot read Device (or some such crap)

10. Microsoft crap... you gotta read this page....

11. Newbie cant read crap.....

12. why would a socket read() set errno to EWOULDBLOCK but still read?

13. Why my system keep reading and reading?