Linux on Thinkpad 760CD

Post by dogte.. » Sat, 26 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi there THINKpads,

1. Linux on Thinkpad 760CD (read this one)

 Hi !
I am using Slakware 3.0.0 on my thinkpad 760CD.
You may be use the special boot parameter if you have a docking station
:
  ramdisk=thinkpad
Especially while installing the slackware. After it is not required.

I don' t want to tell you what you already know so if you have specific
questions : don't hesitate !
 :)

2. install new RPM [Help]

3. Linux on ThinkPad 760CD

4. minicom

5. X on the IBM 760CD Thinkpad

6. pptp-remote system required to authenticate?

7. Thinkpad 760CD Display

8. 8mm tapes: any reason to prefer maxell or IBM brand tapes?

9. IBM ThinkPad 760CD SCO UNIX installation problems

10. XFree86 on IBM ThinkPad 760CD

11. Q: Slackware 3.0, IBM ThinkPad 760CD?

12. XFree86 on Thinkpad 760CD

13. X on thinkpad 760CD