Drivers wanted for Specialix serial boards

Drivers wanted for Specialix serial boards

Post by ashar mahbo » Fri, 01 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Hi

I need drivers to work with XIO/SIO Specialix serial boards. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Amar

1. Specialix Serial Board support

I was told that 2.0.36+ kernels support Specialix Multiport Serial
Boards. I ran make menuconfig in 2.2.9 [the latest stable] and tried to
find its driver but failed. How can I use this board [8-ports] on Redhat
5.2 kernel 2.2.9?

Thanks.

--
Azfar Kazmi

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. traceroute on RH 5.2

3. Specialix serial boards hung-up

4. Opening CDROM at bootup

5. Specialix Serial Board on Linux 2.2.9?

6. Apache version on Sun Solaris 2.6

7. Multiport serial boards: Specialix not supported by Linux....

8. Turbo Mouse configuration

9. HELP! Stallion & Specialix Serial Boards

10. high speed serial boards (was Re: Multiport serial boards)

11. Wanted - 8 port serial board

12. Wanted: multiport serial board

13. Wanted - 8 port serial board