QLogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI

Post by Michael Griffi » Sun, 08 Jan 1995 18:18:09

>I have a QLogic PCI SCSI controller.  The hardware and scsi howto both say
>that QLogic is supported  (although no mention of PCI), and that is all it
>says about QLogic, that it IS supportted, but there's no mention of boot
>paramaters or anything lie there is for AHA152X.  It does have a bios and
>is enabled, but Linux reports 0 scsi hosts.  Any ideas?

The Qlogic PCI SCSI host adaptor is not currently supported
under Linux.  VESA and ISA boards work great, but the PCI board
uses a different chipset.

--

Department of Computer Science        | PGP public key available.
University of California, Riverside   |

1. Qlogic Fast!SCSI - IQ PCI

I am trying to install Red Hat Linux 5.1, but with no success. My
machine hangs during instalation after probing  the SCSI card.
<4>SCSI0: Qlogic ISP1020 SCSI on PCI bus 0 device 8 irq 11 base 0x6100
<4>SCSI  : 1 host.
_   (Hangs here)

I am trying to install on the following system
1. K6 233 on a VX chipset MB
2. 64 meg mem
3. S3 Virge
4. Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI-D, Bios Rev 5.09, ISP Firmware Rev 2.26 with
7 devices attached.

I am new to Linux and this is my first attempt to run it.  Any help wrt
to the problem and/or directions where to find help will be appreciated.

2. confused on architectures

3. Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI-D

4. How to run shell script without "sh"

5. QLogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI supported?

6. HP II printcap needed

7. Looking for a driver for the Qlogic Fast Scsi IQ PCI card.

8. SCSI Command MODE SELECT

9. Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI Host Adapter: Status?

10. HELP!!! QLogic IQ PCI SCSI support???

11. results QLogic Fast SCSI Basic PCI - AM53C974

12. Qlogic Fast!SCSI PCI Basic

13. **** Qlogic fast/wide PCI SCSI: the fastest controller? ****